So now it’s time for the slideshow! When I went through and edited all of these, it reminded me of how fun their wedding was! Mike and Jessie told me they wanted things to be very different and people just to have fun! They had all sorts of stations of food that they all loved (and they were all delicious!). People danced all night and from what I hear the party went on way after the wedding as well! It was a blast to photograph!
Here are some of the things you may notice:
1. Kaya (their dog) is really important to both of them
2. If you send out a guy to pick out your card box, he may just come back with pinatas
3. Jessie and Mike have wonderful family and friends who like to have a lot of fun!
4. Jessie did all of the flowers!! They picked them up at the farmers market and made everything! Best DIY flowers I’ve seen!
5. There’s way too many pictures that I think they should put on a giant canvas. Just saying.
So if you’re looking for an awesome wedding venue, go look at Architectural Artifacts!
4325 N. Ravenswood
Chicago IL 60613
Mike and Jessie it was great to be a part of your day!